DIANAARNO.COM only collects and stores the Personal Data about you that is necessary to carry out our business, provide the service you have requested and to keep you up-to-date on news about DIANA ARNO. This website is owned and run by Arno Fashion Ltd. The protection of your data and personal information is very important to us. The purpose of this policy is to inform you how we collect, store and use your personal data which you provide to us by using this website. The main purpose of processing Personal Data is to know more about our clients’ preferences and expectations in order to help us improve the services and products we offer.
Responsible for handling data:
Arno Fashion Ltd. (“Diana Arno”, “Company”), registration number 12391922, with registered office at Rotermanni 14, Tallinn, Estonia
Contact telephone: +372 5645 5900
DEFINITIONS & GENERAL PRINCIPLES
Personal Data means any information that the Company has about the Client (personal and contact details etc.) (“Client’s Data”)
Data Processing is any action with the data (such as gathering client’s data, recording, organising, retention, modifying, changing, publishing, allowing access, making inquiries and statements, using, forwarding, deleting)
Client Relationship is a legal relationship between the Company and the Client, which comes to force when the Client is using, has used or is enquiring about using any services from the Company.
Third Party is everyone who is not the Client, Company or Company’s employee.
Service is the service the Company provides to the client.
HOW WE PROCESS YOUR DATA
Our employees are obligated to indefinitely keep confidentiality about your Personal Data according to the applicable law and are responsible for any breaches. Our employees have the right to only process data that is necessary for performing tasks assigned to them.
Processing is necessary for many parts of our business, including:
- to provide you with the services you select, which includes transmitting your Personal Data (name, address, email, telephone number , payment details) to the Authorised Handlers for payment and delivery purposes (Maksekeskus AS, delivery companies, etc).
- for us to comply with legal obligations;
- corresponding with you to resolve your queries or complaints;
- to carry out data analytics to offer better services to our clients and to improve our products and business in general;
- to verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make.
We are always following the principle to refrain from using the Personal Data you provide for nothing other than is reasonably necessary.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We will collect various types of personal data about you for the purposes described in this Policy, including:
- Client’s contact details (such as your name, birthday, phone number, billing and delivery address, e-mail address, IP address, search criteria, shopping history) that you provide by completing forms on the Website and in-store, including if you subscribe to our newsletter and create an account on DIANAARNO.COM;
- Data about Client’s habits, preferences and satisfaction;
- Information about appointment booking and any information given during the appointment;
- Details of any transactions, orders and complaints made by you;
- Personal data that may be contained in communication you send to us,
- Personal information collected from Third Parties, such as data that you agree to share on publicly accessible social networks or other publicly accessible databases or websites.
Personal information provided or collected via this website, in-store, at a sales event or otherwise will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- To process the registration of the Client
- To carry out our business and to provide a service or carry out a contract with the Client (you).
- To exercise and to protect our rights (e.g. passing the data on to a court or a representative of the company); to reduce or prevent any risk to the business;
- To provide you with customer service, manage an order and to address any questions or complaints you may have;
- To reduce or prevent any risk or losses to the business;
- For statistical purposes to improve the services and products we provide to you, to measure customer’s satisfaction and to understand your expectations of us better;
We may use your Personal Data for legal compliance and to enforce our legal rights and defend ourselves against legal claims, also to enforce any terms required by applicable laws and/or regulations.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data to any of our affiliate companies, or to our service providers who assist us in providing the services we offer, processing transactions, fulfilling requests for information, receiving and sending communications, updating marketing lists, analysing data, developing and maintaining the website, providing support services or in performing other tasks, from time to time. Such service providers are similarly GDPR compliant and will be restricted from using the Personal Data you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for us.
We may disclose your Personal Data to our Authorised Handlers, other Third Parties for any debt collection purposes in cases where the Client has breached the contract and when passing on claims to a creditor.
We will also respond to requests for Personal Data where required to do so by law, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, request from a regulator or any other legal process served on us.
Client is aware and agrees to the following:
The Company has the right to report any payment problems to a credit registry if the client has delayed fulfilling financial commitments for more than 45 days.
Protecting your security: we always do our best to make sure all your Personal Data and information you provide us is securely protected. We use various security features and procedures to prevent any unauthorised access to Personal Data and regularly monitor our system for possible attacks. While we take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data we cannot guarantee that the Personal Data you disclose to us will be 100% secure, nor that any data breach will occur.
The Company has the right to retain and record any declarations of Client’s will and actions received via email, chat, phone call etc. and use these records for proof for reasons stated in this Policy.
CLIENT’S RIGHTS, ACCESS TO OR UPDATES TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
Right to withdraw consent – Where applicable, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
If you wish to opt-out of receiving electronic marketing communications, you can use the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in our emails or contact us directly and we will stop sending you communications.
Right of access, rectification and erasure – You have the right to require access to and obtain a copy of any of your personal data that we may hold, to request correction of any inaccurate data relating to you and to request the deletion of your personal data under certain circumstances.
Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to restrict our processing of your personal data where applicable by law.
Right of data portability – You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. You can also ask us to transmit your data to another controller where this is technically feasible.
For further information regarding your rights, to exercise any of your rights, or if you have any complaints or questions regarding the processing of your Personal Data please contact us via email email@example.com or call us on +372 5645 5900.
CHANGING THE POLICY
APPLICATION OF THE POLICY
Cookies are small files with text information that are stored on your hard drive while you visit our website. We use them to identify and authorise you after your successful registration and to track your preferences while you use our website. This helps us to update our contents according to your needs and interests and improve our offers. Cookies do not allow to identify users. However, you may disable these any time you wish in your browser’s system settings and delete existing cookies.
We also use Google Analytics (a web analysis service of Google Inc.) that is based on cookies and helps to analyse the usage of our website. Google uses the data to compile website activity reports and statistics.